In the past, many brands and manufacturers have launched products in the best way they know-how – by hiring a team of creatives and hoping an influential publication takes the bait. This strategy is not only time-consuming, but also expensive. It will work for brands like Miele and Kohler, but this is a lot of marketing money for most small to medium-sized businesses.
With 82.3% of adults and seniors spending most of their free time on social networking sites, with Facebook being the most popular, it is no surprise that you need to change your offline advertising channel to digital channels.
If you're launching a new product in 2022, consider partnering with interior designers and home influencers to boost your marketing effort.
Over the years, interior designers and home influencers have nurtured a group of highly invested home enthusiasts engaged in their content. Working with them allows you to connect your brand with a new group of potential target consumers. Seeing your product in real spaces will also increase your brand's credibility and accelerate your future customer's purchasing process.
So let's dive into the five steps of how to build an influencer marketing strategy tailored to your brand's needs:
1. Identify your campaign goalsJust like traditional advertising, influencer marketing is most successful when you have a specific goal in mind. Whether the goal is to boost brand awareness or drive more sales for a product, it helps know this before moving forward with your campaign.
2. Find local creators to collaborate withOnce you've determined a goal for your campaign, start looking for designers in the cities where you're launching the product. While social media has a global reach, it's helpful to find local influencers who can create more meaningful connections in your new potential markets.
3. Decide on the scope of collaborationOnce you've created an initial connection, you'll need to work with creators to determine the scope of your collaboration. This involves determining what content you'd like them to create, and agreeing on compensation. Working out these details on your own can be complex. Many design brands and companies work with platforms like Giden, which helps make this process easier.
4. Start collaboratingOnce all the details are worked out, the next step is executing the campaign. When one designer starts talking about your product online, others will notice and follow you, generating greater brand awareness and reach. Remember, don't limit on how they want to do their content because they know their audience the best. You can give DO's and DONT's to maintain your brain image, but do give creators the creativity freedom.
5. Measure results You can determine how successful your campaign is by measuring key results, such as total views, total impressions, total link clicks, website traffic, total trade sign-ups, and DMs. To maximize your return, you can also contact the creator for content licensing rights so that you can use the content on your website and social media channels.
Now, if you did the above steps without Giden's help, it will probably take you more than 30 hours. With our platform, you can launch your product campaign in less than 10 minutes. With our advanced filtering feature and data collected for each creator, you can find a rooster of interior professionals or home influencers that you want to work with all in one place.
Book a call with us today to understand if we are a good fit for your team! No strings attached!